Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions
• Any changes to original quotation may affect pricing and lead time.
• All quoted prices are in US Dollars. No taxes, freight, customs or duties included.
• Quotes are not an offer to sell - pricing is subject to change.
• Quotes should not be considered work for hire. Standard Terms and Conditions
• Model room & orders with lead-times less than 4 weeks: 100% deposit.
• Full production quantity: 50% deposit, 50% prior to shipping.
• 100% upon order.
Additional charges will be charged for change orders.
Everett, WA, USA. Purchaser-arranged third party shipping is preferred. If Electric Mirror is required to arrange shipping, the freight charge will be calculated upon receipt of purchase order and will be added to the deposit invoice, due in full prior to shipping.
Freight charges are based on ground shipment and delivery may take from 7 to 10 business days within the continental USA, unless otherwise specified.
• Pricing includes standard boxing and crating, unless otherwise noted.
• Final shipment will be within 4 months of purchase order date unless otherwise agreed.
• Storage charges for completed products (when required) will be the client’s responsibility.
TYPICAL LEAD TIME:
• 8-10 WEEKS (MODEL ROOM)
• 12 WEEKS (PRODUCTION)
LEAD TIME BEGINS WHEN DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED AND DRAWINGS ARE SIGNED OFF.
PRODUCTION CAPACITY IS RESERVED ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
Expedited orders (when possible) will be charged a 25% EXPEDITING FEE.
Products specified for or shipped to the Middle East will be sold and serviced through our exclusive agent, Sanipex, LLC.
All sales are final. No returns and no refunds.
Cancellation of purchase order must be received in writing within 48 hours of receipt of invoice.
Actual production may not commence until deposit has been received. Shipment of items ordered will not occur until receipt of full
payment. Please process all payments in a timely manner to assure your delivery requirements are met.
For all products, shop drawing approval is required prior to production.
No remedies will be made due to the manufacturer’s delay in shipment.
Any claims of damage or disputes arising from inspection of an order must be submitted in writing within 7 days of delivery of goods.
All deliveries must be inspected upon arrival. Damaged goods should be noted on the shipping manifest upon delivery. Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of any claims. No exceptions will be made.
Electric Mirror, LLC reserves the right to take pictures of its products installed by purchaser or agents and to use those pictures and the project names for marketing purposes. We reserve all rights to our product including, but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, and patents.
Finance charges will be assessed at the rate of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) on all outstanding invoices for orders which are
complete but payment is past due.
Thank you for your business!