Warranty Information – Electric Mirror and Cordova Mirrors
Electric Mirror’s warranties apply to products in four market channels:
- Electric Mirror Hospitality / Commercial / Multi-Family
- Electric Mirror Residential
- Cordova Mirrors Hospitality / Commercial / Multi-Family
- Cordova Mirrors Residential
Warranties may vary by market channel, are subject to change without notice, and are based on the date of the applicable Sales Order.
Electric Mirror Hospitality/Commercial/Multi-Family
7-Year Limited Warranty
From November 20, 2019
It’s pretty simple.
Luxury means luxury; we will support our products with the following amazing limited warranty.
Electric Mirror warranty periods for its Products, excluding Cordova products, are as set forth below and start at the date of sale:
- Back Lit Mirrors: Seven years.
- Back Lit Mirrors with TVs: Seven years excluding TVs as covered below.
- Front Lit Mirrors: Seven years.
- Front Lit Mirrors with TVs: Seven years excluding TVs as covered below.
- Fog Free In-Shower Mirrors: Three years.
- Entertainment Mirror TVs: Three years excluding TVs as covered below.
- TV Covers: Three years.
- Mirrored Cabinets: Three years.
- Smart Mirrors: Three years, excluding software as covered below.
- Smart Mirrors with Integrated Lighting: Three years, excluding software as covered below.
- Waterproof TVs: Two years.
- Makeup Mirrors and Framed Non-Lit Mirrors: One year.
- Other Options and Features: All options and features including but not limited to capacitive touch controls include dimming and color changing, Bluetooth® enabled, speakers, clocks, mirrors used with clocks, night lights, motion sensors, defoggers, Iris mirror, vanishing mirror, decorative frames, and structural frames including frames with integrated lighting are warranted for three years.
- Specialty Mirror: All specialty mirror including Iris, Spectrum, and V Mirror, and mirror with etched, sand blasted, laser etched, or other designs, or mirror with printed or painted designs, or mirror with cutout(s) of the mirror glass are warranted three years.
- TV Technology: All TVs 22” and under in size are warranted for three years. All TVs larger than 22” are warranted two years.
- Smart Mirror Displays: All smart mirror displays are warranted for three years.
- Software: All software is warranted for one year.
- Fluorescent lamps and ballasts: Three years.
This limited warranty (“Warranty”) applies to all products and components (“Product”) in Electric Mirror’s Hospitality, Commercial, and Multi-Family channels at the time of shipment. It does not include Cordova products. This Warranty may be modified from time to time, and the applicable Warranty for a particular Product will be made available upon request to Electric Mirror.
If any Product of the original purchaser is shown to have defects in materials or workmanship that inhibit the functionality of the Product, and is reported in writing within the Warranty Period, Electric Mirror will, at its option, either: 1) Provide new or refurbished parts to the Purchaser, 2) Repair the Product with new or refurbished parts on site or at its manufacturing facility, 3) Replace the Product with a new or refurbished Product, or 4) Refund an amount equal of the pro rata share of the Product’s purchase price, determined by the remainder of the Warranty Period.
Time Periods and Extension: All time periods are from the date of shipment. Parts or Product replaced under Warranty does not extend the original Warranty.
Repair or Replacement Time Value: Warranty Periods have a time value that begins with one hundred percent replacement value and ends with fifty percent replacement value at the end of the Warranty Period.
ASTM Standard: All Electric Mirror brand mirrors will meet or exceed ASTM C1503-08 with a 24″ blemish intensity.
Inspection: Electric Mirror reserves the right to examine all failed Product components and determine, in its sole discretion, whether any Product components are defective and covered under this Warranty.
Claims Procedure: Claims under this Warranty must be made directly to Electric Mirror. Contact us using the contact information on our www.electricmirror.com website or via your Electric Mirror sales contact. After receiving a Return Material Authorization Number and shipping instructions, the product must be promptly returned at Customer’s expense to Electric Mirror.
Exceptions to Warranty:
- This Warranty does not cover removal, installation, or freight costs of Products.
- This Warranty shall not extend to anyone other than the original Purchaser of the Electric Mirror Product.
- Normal wear and tear, slight black edging, and slight de-silvering are not covered by this Warranty.
- Scratches that occur on frames including frames of Front Lit mirrors after installation are not covered by this warranty.
- Electric Mirror does not warrant its mirrors that include a cutout(s) with a defogger.
- Blemishes, marks, or light reflections visible behind frames are not covered by this Warranty.
- Electric Mirror does not warrant its electronic components to be compatible with future variations and technology standards, automation, light control, wall controls nor does it warrant reverse compatibility of software. It is Purchaser’s responsibility to test and verify compatibility.
- Electric Mirror does not warrant that its TVs or Smart Mirror displays will integrate with cable, satellite, STB (Set-Top-Box), IPTV providers or automation systems at present or in the future. It is Purchaser’s responsibility to test and verify compatibility.
- Electric Mirror does not warrant that replacement TVs for Entertainment TVs or TV Covers are compatible with original TV mounting methods.
- Electric Mirror does not warrant third-party software, or data, or executable files being uploaded to any electronic components of Product, and Purchaser understands and agrees that the use of them is done at their own discretion and risk and that Purchaser is solely responsible for any damages that may result, including loss of data or damage to their computer system. It is up to Purchaser to take precautions to protect its data from malware, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other potentially destructive programs. Electric Mirror is not liable for data or security breaches.
- Electric Mirror does not warrant that software or internet connectivity, even if sold or embedded in Savvy™ SmartMirror™ for hospitality, will operate uninterrupted or error free.
- Electric Mirror does not warrant that its products will work with other software applications, third party application download sites, or third-party devices.
- Electric Mirror warrants mirror to be within 1/8” of tolerance.
- If stored prior to installation, mirrors must be kept in a dry indoor environment between 45 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit or this Warranty is void. Electric Mirror Products must be installed by a qualified, licensed electrician and operated under suitable environmental conditions and in accordance with the latest National Electrical Code.
- This Warranty will not apply in the event of conditions demonstrating abnormal use or stress, such as operating temperatures in excess of maximum rated temperatures or abnormally high humidity, under/over voltage conditions, excessive switching cycles or operating hours, dirty or cracked sockets, improper grounding, improper LED or driver installation, or what is considered normal wear and tear.
- This Warranty is void in the event the product is damaged in transit, or if damage or failure is caused by abuse, misuse, abnormal usage, storage of products in an improper environment, faulty installation, failure to follow installation instructions or Care and Cleaning instructions, damage in an accident, improper maintenance, or any repair. After the expiration of the Warranty period, Electric Mirror has no further obligation under any warranty, either expressed or implied, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
- Warranties for mirror glass will be void if corrosive or ammonia-based cleaning products are used, and if the edges or back of the mirror are not kept dry.
- This Warranty does not cover incorrect field measurements.
- This Warranty does not include coverage of light leaks or night light lumen output levels or lighting output levels.
Limitation of Liability: Electric Mirror will not, under any circumstance, whether as a result of breach of contract or warranty, tort, or otherwise, be liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages, including lost profits or revenues or any other costs or damages. Any liability against Electric Mirror under any implied warranty, including the warranty of merchantability, is expressly limited to the terms of this Warranty and shall under no circumstances exceed the price paid to Electric Mirror for the Product. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This Warranty grants specific legal rights. Other rights, which vary from state to state, may also be applicable.
Damage in Transit: Electric Mirror will replace any of its Products damaged in transit if notified within 15 days of receipt of shipment if shipment was through one of Electric Mirror’s own carriers. Notification of damaged goods must include a copy of the Proof of Delivery and a description of the damaged goods, as well as pictures. If the Products arrive visibly damaged, the extent of damage must be clearly detailed on the Proof of Delivery receipt.
Exclusive Remedy: This Warranty sets forth the exclusive remedies of a Warranty claimant, and the exclusive liabilities and obligations of Electric Mirror, with respect to allegations of a defective Product.
6101 Associated Blvd
Everett, WA 98203 USA
7-Year Limited Warranty
From October 24,