Vive puts music in your mirror.
Fine tune your lighted mirror with Vive® and turn any room into a virtual amphitheater. Vive allows you to pair a Bluetooth-enabled smart phone or tablet to the mirror, instantly transforming it into a wireless stereo system. Simple and easy to use, Vive can create a symphonic streaming audio experience in any space with just a touch.
Vive enhances your audio-listening experience:
- Premium sound through the mirror’s integrated speakers.
- No docking station needed — save valuable countertop space.
- Full function of a Bluetooth enabled phone or tablet when paired.
- An impressive 100-foot range for the Bluetooth signal.
- Compatible with any Electric Mirror framed or lighted mirror products.
Vive is intuitive and simple to operate:
- Simply touch the power button on the mirror.
- On your Bluetooth-enabled device, select “Electric Mirror” in your Bluetooth settings. Your device will be paired to the mirror when the blinking white sync light turns solid white.
- Once paired, start your music via your device. Control the volume directly from your device.
Vive joins our Inspired Technology collection of products.
Vive, with SmartSound™ technology provides the perfect way to stream your music directly through the mirror’s built-in audio system. Vive is a patented technology that’s available in most Electric Mirror lighted mirrors. Electric Mirror’s complete Inspired Technology collection includes:
Our SmartMirror™ Technology that turns any mirror into the world’s smartest mirror.
Our SmartTalk™ Technology that puts the world at your command.
Our SmartLook™ Technology that changes any mirror’s light color for perfect makeup application.
Our SmartDim™ Technology that adds automatic dimming and energy savings to any mirror.
Our SmartSound™ Technology that uses Bluetooth to turn any mirror into a wireless stereo system.
Our SmartTime™ Technology that beautifully embeds an LED clock into any mirror.
Our SmartView™ Technology that displays an LED TV in any mirror.
This product is protected by one or more patents. Learn more.